Optimal Control under a Decrease in the Thermal-Field Intensity Based on Selection of the Heterogeneous-Construction Structure in the Variational Formulation
- 13 Downloads
The application of variational methods to the problems of optimal control for a decrease in the intensity of temperature oscillations of the environment on the basis of the choice of the physical and geometrical structure of heterogeneous constructions is proposed. The necessary optimality conditions are developed for the optimal-design problems under study in the variational statement. On the basis of the constructive analysis of the necessary optimality conditions, the qualitative regularities of the optimal heterogeneous structures are established, which makes it possible to estimate the efficiency of the existing heat-shielding constructions and to find in which direction it is necessary to improve their heat-shielding ability to achieve the ultimate possibilities for a decrease in the temperature-action intensity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. L. Chernousko and N. V. Banichuk, Variational Problems of Mechanics and Control (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Kanibolotsky and Yu. S. Urzhumtsev, Optimal Designing of Layered Constructions (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1989) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Bakulin, E. L. Gusev, and V. G. Markov, Methods of Optimal Designing and Calculation of Composition Constructions (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Bakulin, V. M. Gribanov, A. V. Ostrik, et al., Mechanical Action of X-Ray Radiation on Thin-Wall Composition Constructions (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. N. Bakulin, E. L. Gusev, and V. G. Markov, Mat. Modelirovanie, No. 5, 28 (2000).Google Scholar
- 11.V. N. Bakulin, E. L. Gusev, and V. G. Markov, Inzh. Fiz. Zh. 74 (6), 53 (2001).Google Scholar
- 13.V. N. Bakulin, E. L. Gusev, V. G. Markov, and A. I. Emel’yanov, Mat. Modelirovanie 14 (9), 71 (2002).Google Scholar
- 14.E. L. Gusev, Optimal Designing of Multistep Systems (Yakutsk, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.L. S. Pontryagin, V. G. Boltyansky, R. V. Gamkrelidze, and E. F. Mishchenko, Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1983) [in Russian].Google Scholar