Slab Melt as a Potential Source of Profiling Elements of Gold and Heavy Metal Deposits
Spatial/genetic control by slab magma products at gold deposits is shown in this paper by the example of granitoids in the Ust’-Kara area of the Eastern Trans-Baikal Region. The investigation performed makes it possible to take a fresh look at the problem of metal sources in the East Trans-Baikal gold deposits and to relate their formation to material flow from the oceanic lithosphere in the subduction zone, material conservation within the subcontinental mantle, and possible remobilization under large tectonic reconstructions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 8.J. C. Alt and R. Emmermann, Geochemistry of Hydrothermally Altered Basalts: Deep Sea Drilling Project Hole 504B, Leg 83, Initial Reports DSDP 83 (U. S. Govt. Print. Office, Washington, DC, 1983), pp. 249–262.Google Scholar
- 10.A. M. Spiridonov, L. D. Zorina, and N. A. Kitaev, Gold-Bearing Ore-Magmatic Systems of Transbaikal Region (Geo, Novosibirsk, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.S. V. Efremov, A. M. Spiridonov, A. B. Borisenko, and A. V. Travin, in Geodynamics and Minerageny of North- Eastern Asia (Ulan-Ude, 2013), pp. 150–153 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 12.State Geological Map of the Russian Federation 1: 1 000 000, the 3rd ed., Ser. Aldan-Transbaikalian, Sheet No. 50-Sretensk, Explanatory Note (Karpinsky Russ. Geol. Res. Inst., St. Petersburg, 2010).Google Scholar
- 13.N. A. Goryachev, A. S. Vakh, A. M. Spiridonov, V. I. Gvozdev, and A. E. Budyak, in Proc. All-Russ. Conf. “Tectonics, Deep Structure and Minerageny of East of Asia. 8th Kosygin Readings” (Dal’nauka, Vladivostok, 2013), pp. 239–241 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.N. A. Goryachev, A. M. Spiridonov, A. S. Vakh, V. I. Gvozdev, and A. E. Budyak, in Proc. 2nd Russian- Kazakhstan Int. Sci. Conf. “Altaites and Uralites Correlation: Magmatism, Metamorphism, Stratigraphy, Geochronology, Geodynamics, and Metallogenic Forecasting” (Sobolev Inst. Geol. Miner., Siberian Branch Russ. Acad. Sci., Novosibirsk, 2014), pp. 35–36 [in Russian].Google Scholar