Analysis of Sour Oil Ozonation Products by Ultra-High Resolution Mass-Spectrometry
- 17 Downloads
Ozonation products of sour crude oil have been determined at the molecular level by means of ion cyclotron resonance Fourier-transform mass spectrometry in soft ionization modes. It has been shown that a proper choice of ozonation conditions makes it possible to selectively ozonize heteroatomic nitrogen, sulfur, and oxygen compounds, such as pyrrole derivatives, sulfides, disulfides, thiophene derivatives, resins, and asphaltenes. It has been found that the hydrocarbon portion of the oil is not ozonized under the given conditions.
Keywordsozone ozonation sour oil heteroatomic petroleum compounds petroleum sulfur compounds oxidative desulfurization ultra-high resolution mass spectrometry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Stavitskaya, Candidate’s Dissertation in Engineering (Moscow, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. Likhterova, V. V. Lunin, V. N. Torkhovskii, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 18 (2006).Google Scholar
- 9.Z. Cha, PhD Thesis (2009).Google Scholar
- 10.G. V. Tarakanov and A. A. Kazakov, Vestn. Astrakhansk. Gos. Tekh. Univ., No. 2, 65 (2011).Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Akopyan, Candidate’s Dissertation in Chemistry (Moscow, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.V. D. Kam’yanov, A. K. Lebedev, and P. P. Sivirilov, Ozonolysis of Petroleum Feedstock (MGN “Rasko”, Tomsk, 1997) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Stavitskaya, M. L. Konstantinova, S. D. Razumovskii, et al., Vestn. Kazansk. Tekhnol. Univ. 16 (22) (2013).Google Scholar
- 15.S. D. Razumovskii and G. E. Zaikov, Ozone and Its Reactions with Organic Compounds (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 22.A. V. Stavitskaya and R. Z. Safieva, Tr. RGU 279, 117 (2015).Google Scholar