Sensitivity Analysis of Multicriteria Choice to Changes in Intervals of Value Tradeoffs
- 2 Downloads
An approach to sensitivity (stability) analysis of nondominated alternatives to changes in the bounds of intervals of value tradeoffs, where the alternatives are selected based on interval data of criteria tradeoffs is proposed. Methods of computations for the analysis of sensitivity of individual nondominated alternatives and the set of such alternatives as a whole are developed.
Keywordsmulticriteria decision making problems intervals of value tradeoff uncertainty importance of heterogeneous criteria preference relation nondominated alternatives sensitivity analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. V. Lotov and I. I. Pospelova, Multicriteria Decision Making problems (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Podinovski, “Axiomatic solution of the problem of evaluation of criteria importance in multicriteria decision making,” in Operations Research: State of the Art (Nauka, Moscow, 1979), pp. 117–145 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Podinovski, Introduction to the Theory of Criteria Importance in Multicriteria Decision Making (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.V. V. Podinovski, “On the relative importance of criteria in multicriteria decision making,” in Multicriteria Decision Making, Ed. by S. V. Emel’yanov (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1978), pp. 48–82 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.V. P. Berman, G. Y. Naumov, and V. V. Podinovski, “Interval value tradeoffs methodology and techniques of multi-criteria decision analysis,” in User-Oriented Methodology and Techniques of Decision Analysis and Support (Springer, Berlin, 1993), pp. 144−149.Google Scholar
- 19.V. V. Podinovski and V. M. Gavrilov, Optimization with Respect to Successive Criteria (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1975; LENAND, Moscow, 2015).Google Scholar