Approximate methods for equations of incompressible fluid
- 27 Downloads
Approximate methods on the basis of sequential approximations in the theory of functional solutions to systems of conservation laws is considered, including the model of dynamics of incompressible fluid. Test calculations are performed, and a comparison with exact solutions is carried out.
Keywordsfunctional solutions to systems of conservation laws convergence of approximate methods equations of incompressible fluid exact solutions
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.S. N. Kruzhkov, “Methods for constructing generalized solutions of the Cauchy problem for a first-order quasilinear equation,” Usp. Mat. Nauk 20 (6), 112–118 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Kruzhkov, Works, Ed. by N. S. Bakhvalov, V. A. Galkin, and Yu. A. Dubinskii (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Galkin and V. A. Tupchiev, “On the solvability in the mean of a system of quasi-linear conservation laws,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 300 (6), 1300–1304 (1988).Google Scholar
- 11.A. S. Monin and A. M. Yaglom, Statistical Fluid Mechanics (MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1971; Nauka, Moscow, 1986), Vol.1.Google Scholar
- 12.S. V. Vallander, Lectures on Aeromechanics (Leningr. Gos. Univ., Leningrad, 1978) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.V. A. Galkin and A. O. Dubovik, “On the control of heat release in viscous incompressible flow by moving the flow boundary,” Vestn. Kibern. Elektr. Zh. 19 (3), 136–140 (2015).Google Scholar