Implementing a Method for Stochastization of One-Step Processes in a Computer Algebra System
- 9 Downloads
When modeling such phenomena as population dynamics, controllable flows, etc., a problem arises of adapting the existing models to a phenomenon under study. For this purpose, we propose to derive new models from the first principles by stochastization of one-step processes. Research can be represented as an iterative process that consists in obtaining a model and its further refinement. The number of such iterations can be extremely large. This work is aimed at software implementation (by means of computer algebra) of a method for stochastization of one-step processes. As a basis of the software implementation, we use the SymPy computer algebra system. Based on a developed algorithm, we derive stochastic differential equations and their interaction schemes. The operation of the program is demonstrated on the Verhulst and Lotka–Volterra models.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Korolkova, A.V., Eferina, E.G., Laneev, E.B., Gudkova, I.A., Sevastianov, L.A., and Kulyabov, D.S., Stochastization of one-step processes in the occupations number representation, Proc. 30th Eur. Conf. Modeling and Simulation, 2016, pp. 698–704.Google Scholar
- 4.Eferina, E.G., Hnatich, M., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., Sevastianov, L.A., and Velieva, T.R., Diagram representation for the stochastization of singlestep processes, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vishnevskiy, V.M., Samouylov, K.E., Kozyrev, D.V., Eds., Springer, 2016, vol. 678, pp. 483–497.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Hnatific, M., Eferina, E.G., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., and Sevastyanov, L.A., Operator approach to the master equation for the one-step process, EPJ Web of Conferences, 2015, vol. 108, pp. 58–59.Google Scholar
- 6.Gevorkyan, M.N., Demidova, A.V., Zaryadov, I.S., Sobolewski, R., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., and Sevastianov, L.A., Approaches to stochastic modeling of wind turbines, Proc. 31st Eur. Conf. Modeling and Simulation (ECMS), Varadi, K., Vidovics-Dancs, A., Radics, J.P., Paprika, Z.Z., Zwierczyk, P.T., and Horak, P., Eds., Budapest: European Council for Modeling and Simulation, 2017, pp. 622–627.Google Scholar
- 7.Gevorkyan, M.N., Velieva, T.R., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., and Sevastyanov, L.A., Stochastic Runge–Kutta software package for stochastic differential equations, Dependability Engineering and Complex Systems, Springer, 2016, vol. 470, pp. 169–179.Google Scholar
- 13.Demidova, A.V., Korolkova, A.V., Kulyabov, D.S., and Sevastyanov, L.A., The method of constructing models of peer to peer protocols, Proc. 6th Int. Congr. Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems and Workshops (ICUMT), IEEE Computer Society, 2015, pp. 557–562.Google Scholar
- 17.Eferina, E.G., Korolkova, A.V., Gevorkyan, M.N., Kulyabov, D.S., and Sevastyanov, L.A., One-step stochastic processes simulation software package, Bull. Peoples’ Friendship Univ. Russia, Ser. Math., Inf. Sci., Phys., 2014, no. 3, pp. 46–59.Google Scholar
- 20.Lamy, R., Instant SymPy Starter, Packt Publishing, 2013, p. 52.Google Scholar
- 21.Eferina, E.G. and Kulyabov, D.S., Implementation of diagram technique for statistical systems in Sympy, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. Problems of Mathematical Physics and Mathematical Modeling, Moscow: NRNU MEPhI, 2017, pp. 125–127.Google Scholar
- 24.Oliphant, T.E., Guide to NumPy, CreateSpace Independent Publishing, 2015, 2nd ed.Google Scholar
- 25.Verhulst, P.F., Notice sur la loi que la population suit dans son accroissement, 1838, vol. 10, pp. 113–117.Google Scholar
- 27.Feller, W., On the theory of stochastic processes, with particular reference to applications, Proc. 1st Berkeley Symp. Mathematical Statistics and Probability, 1949, pp. 403–432.Google Scholar