Physical Modeling of the Polyfrequency Filter-Compensating Device Based on the Capacitor-Coil
The paper presents the results of physical modeling and experimental study of the frequency characteristics of the polyfrequency filter-compensating device (PFCD) based on a capacitor-coil. The amplitude- frequency and phase-frequency characteristics of the physical PFCD model were constructed and its equivalent parameters were identified. The feasibility of a PFCD in the form of a single technical device with high technical and economic characteristics was experimentally proven. In the paper, recommendations for practical applications of the capacitor-coil-based PFCD are made and the advantages of the device over known standard passive filter-compensating devices are evaluated.
Keywordskatkon (capacitor-coil) frequency characteristics physical modeling filter-compensating device
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Butyrin, G. G. Gusev, V. V. Kuzhman, and D. V. Mikheev, “Mathematical and physical modeling of a filtering and compensating device based on katkon,” Elektrichestvo, No. 11, 58–62 (2014).Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Butyrin, G. G. Gusev, V. V. Kuzhman, D. V. Mikheev, and F. N. Shakirzyanov, “Mathematical model of filter compensating devices based on harmonic linearization of katkon magnetic conductor characteristic,” Vestn. MEI, No. 5, 79–84 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.K. S. Demirchyan and G. G. Gusev, “Synthesis of equivalent circuits of a coil with self-compensation of reactive power,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Energ. Transport, No. 2, 3–10 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.P. A. Butyrin, G. G. Gusev, D. V. Mikheev, and F. N. Shakirzyanov, “Algorithm for determination of parameters of katkon—An optimization element of power grid modes,” Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk. Energ., No. 2, 69–75 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.I. V. Zakharov, Doctoral Dissertation in Engineering (Almaty Univ. of Power Engineering and Telecommunications, Almaty, 2007).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Butyrin, G. G. Gusev, D. V. Mikheev, and F. N. Shakirzyanov, Patent RF No. 167845. MPK H02J 3/01 (2006.01), Izobret. Poleznye Modeli, No. 1 (2017).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Butyrin, G. G. Gusev, V. V. Kuzhman, and O. V. Tolcheev, Patent RF No. 128033. MPK H02J 3/01 (2006.01), Izobret. Poleznye Modeli, No. 13 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.G. G. Gusev, D. V. Mikheev, and F. N. Shakirzyanov, Patent RF No. 155111. MPK H02J 3/00 (2006.01), Izobret. Poleznye Modeli, No. 26 (2015).Google Scholar