On systems of linear functional equations of the third kind in L 2
- 25 Downloads
We consider the systems of linear functional equations of the third kind with measurecompact operators in L 2 and the general systems of linear integral equations of the third kind in L 2. We propose a method for reducing these systems either to equivalent integral equations of the first kind with nuclear operators or to equivalent integral equations of the second kind with quasidegenerate Carleman kernels. Various exact and approximate methods for solving the arising integral equations are applicable.
Keywordssystem of linear functional equations of the third kind measure-compact operator integral operator integral equation of the first or second kind nuclear operator quasidegenerate Carleman kernel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Birman M. Sh., Vilenkin N. Ya., Gorin E. A. et al., Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Gantmakher F. R., The Theory of Matrices [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Korotkov V. B., Integral Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.Korotkov V. B. and Stepanov V. D., “On some properties of integral convolution operators,” in: Applications of the Methods of Functional Analysis to the Problems of Mathematical Physics and Computational Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1979, pp. 64–68.Google Scholar
- 10.Korotkov V. B., Some Topics in the Theory of Integral Operators [in Russian], Inst. Mat., Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar