Cutting Tetrahedron LiVO3–KBr–KVO3–LiKMoO4 of the Quinary Reciprocal System Li, K||F, Br, VO3, MoO4
- 9 Downloads
The cutting tetrahedron LiVO3–KBr–KVO3–LiKMoO4 of the quinary reciprocal system Li, K||F, Br, VO3, MoO4 was studied by differential thermal analysis. The composition and melting point of the alloy corresponding to a quaternary eutectic were determined (11.3 mol % LiVO3, 18.0 mol % KBr, 57.0 mol % KVO3, 13.7 mol % Li2MoO4 + K2MoO4, 318°С).
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Korovin and A. M. Skundin, Chemical Power Sources: A Handbook (MEI, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Korovin, Electrochemical Energy Science (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.Thermal Constants of Substances: Handbook, Issue X, part 1: Tables of Accepted Values: Li, Na, Ed. by V. P. Glushko (VINITI, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.Thermal Constants of Substances: Handbook, Issue X, part 2: Tables of Accepted Values: K, Rb, Cs, Fr, Ed. by V. P. Glushko (VINITI, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.E. I. Malysheva (Sorokina), I. K. Garkushin, T. V. Gubanova, and E. I. Frolov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol. 54 (12), 26 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.M. O. Shashkov, in Proceedings of the XXIV Mendeleev Conference of Young Scientists, Volgograd, Russia, April 21–25, 2014 (VolGTU, Volgograd, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Trunin and A. S. Kosmynin, Method of Thermal Analysis of Successive Projections of the Composition Polytope for Studying Heterogeneous Equilibria in Condensed Multicomponent Systems, Available from VINITI, No. 1372-77 (Kuibyshev, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar