Effect of Ethanedioic Acid Additives on the Dissolution of Manganese Oxides in Sulfuric Acid Solution
- 2 Downloads
The effect of ethanedioic acid additives on the rate of manganese(IV) oxide dissolution in sulfuric acid solutions was studied by kinetic and electrochemical methods. Interaction modes were established, and some details of the studied process mechanism were elucidated. Interaction schemes corresponding to the observed kinetic dependences were proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.E. A. Yakusheva, I. G. Gorichev, T. K. Atanasyan, et al., Russ. J. Inorg. Chem. 50, 1964 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Kishkina, I. G. Gorichev, B. E. Zaitsev, et al., Zh. Fiz. Khim. 73, 653 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Lutsik and A. E. Sobolev, The Kinetics of Hydrolytic and Oxidative Dissolution of Metal Sulfides: A Monography (Tversk. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., Tver, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.M. A. Blesa, A. E. Morando, and A. E. Regazzoni, Chemical Dissolution of Metal Oxides (CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 1994).Google Scholar
- 12.Handbuch der praeparativen anorganischen Chemie, Ed. by G. Brauer (Ferdinand Enke, Stuttgart, 1975–1981; Mir, Moscow, 1985).Google Scholar
- 13.Z. Marchenko and M. Bal’tsezhak, UV–Visible Spectrophotometry in Inorganic Analysis (BINOM. Laboratoriya Znanii, Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.B. Delmon, Introduction a la cinetique heterogene (Technip, Paris, 1969; Mir, Moscow, 1972).Google Scholar
- 15.J. N. Butler, Ionic Equilibria (Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1964; Khimiya, Leningrad, 1973).Google Scholar
- 16.I. G. Gorichev, A. M. Kutepov, A. I. Gorichev, et al., The Kinetics and Mechanism of Dissolution of Iron Oxides and Hydroxides in Acid Media (Izd–vo RUDN, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar