Luminescence and Structure of Potassium Fluorooxalatozirconates
- 2 Downloads
The X-ray luminescence of potassium fluorooxalatozirconates was studied. A high emission intensity was established for KZrF3C2O4 · 3H2O. Potassium fluorooxalatozirconates and fluorine compounds with known structures were compared by their X-ray luminescence. From the maximal luminescence intensity, it was established what atoms (F* or O*) were responsible for the luminescence of fluorooxalatozirconates. The composition of their polyhedra was suggested based on IR and X-ray luminescence spectra. It was shown that water in hydrated fluorooxalatozirconates has a crystallization character.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Godneva and N. N. Boroznovskaya, Perspektivn. Mater., No. 6, 32 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.R. L. Davidovich, I. G. Dergacheva, and S. B. Ivanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 12, 2653 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Godneva, O. A. Zalkind, and A. T. Belyaevskii, Zh. Strukt. Khim. 54, 651 (2013).Google Scholar
- 8.E. R. Gobetchia, Yu. K. Kabalov, V. I. Pet’kov, and M. V. Sukhanov, in Proceedings of the XV International Conference on X-ray Diffraction and Crystal Chemistry of Minerals (St. Petersburg, 2003), p. 90.Google Scholar
- 9.D. L. Rogachev, V. Ya. Kuznetsov, A. I. Gusev, and E. B. Chuklanova, Zh. Strukt. Khim. 30, 182 (1989).Google Scholar