EPR spectral study of copper(II) chelates with hetarylhydrazones of glyoxylic acid
- 34 Downloads
Structure of copper(II) chelates based on glyoxylic hetarylhydrazones containing benzazole (quinoxaline and phthalazine) fragments have been studied by EPR spectroscopy. Spectral parameters in polycrystalline state and dimethylformamide solutions have been determined. Spectral parameters of benzimidazole derivative are typical for square planar structure of the chelate node, while phthalazine derivative displays formation of polymeric structures due to reduction of copper(II) atom.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Kitaev and B. N. Buzykin, Hydrazones (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.T. V. Troepol’skaya and E. N. Munin, Chemistry of Hydrazones (Nauka, Moscow, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.M. Katyal, S. K. Kundra, D. P. Goel, and R. P. Singh, J. Ind. Chem. Soc. L1, 576 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.S. N. Sawhaney, S. Bhutani, and V. Dharam, Indian J. Chem. 26B, 348 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. V. Rakitin, G. M. Larin, and V. V. Minin, Interpretation of EPR Spectra of Coordination Compounds (Nauka, Moscow, 1993) [in Russian].Google Scholar