The Influence of the Nature of Halogen on the Local Structure and Intercalation of Water in Oxyhalides Ba2InO3X (X = F, Cl, Br)
- 4 Downloads
Oxyhalides Ba2InO3F, Ba2InO3Cl, and Ba2InO3Br are synthesized, and their phase homogeneity is confirmed by the method of X-ray diffraction. The influence of the nature of a halide ion on the crystal-lattice parameters and on the In–O bond lengths is established. The ability of the studied phases to undergo hydration and formation of oxygen–hydrogen groups in their structure is proven.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Srinivasan, Fuel Cells. From Fundamentals to Applications (Springer, New York, 2006).Google Scholar
- 2.Perovskite Oxide for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, Ed. by T. Ishihara (Springer, New York, 2009). doi 10.1007/978-0-387-77708-53Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Kharton, F. M. B. Marques, J. A. Kilner, and A. Atkinson, in Solid State Electrochemistry I: Fundamentals, Materials and Their Applications, Ed. by V. V. Kharton (Wiley, Chichester, 2009), Chap. 9, p. 301.Google Scholar
- 13.G. V. Yukhnevich, Infrared Spectroscopy of Water (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Karyakin and G. A. Kriventsova, The State of Water in Organic and Inorganic Compounds (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar