Transmission Spectra and Optical Properties of a Mesoporous Photonic Crystal Based on Anodic Aluminum Oxide
- 6 Downloads
Optical properties of a one-dimensional photonic-crystal film with a lattice period of ≈380 nm formed by electrochemical etching of an aluminum foil are investigated. Experimental data on the spectra of transmission and reflection in the region of the first, second, and third stop bands of anodic photonic crystal of aluminum oxide are compared with a theoretical dependence obtained from the well-known dispersion relation. The possibility of creating selective narrow-band optical filters based on mesoporous one-dimensional photonic crystals is analyzed. The conditions of enhancement of an electromagnetic field of laser radiation at 532 nm under normal incidence on a photonic-crystal surface are established. The possibility of generation of optical harmonics under the conditions of sharp increase in the effective field of the driving radiation in a mesoporous photonic crystal of anodic aluminum oxide filled with lithium iodate is analyzed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. A. Iofis, Photographic and Cinematographic Technology (Sov. Entsiklopediya, Moscow, 1981) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Ch. Weston, Mastering Filters for Photography (Rotovision, Brighton, UK, 2009; Art-rodnik, Moscow, 2010).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Carr, N4Pc: How to Build the “Synthetic” Crystal Filter (1990), Ex. 215, p. 18.Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Podgornyi, Radiolyubitel’, No. 2, 29 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.S. I. Popov, Radio-Dizain, No. 1, 6 (1993).Google Scholar
- 16.V. S. Gorelik, L. S. Lepnev, and A. O. Litvinova, Neorgan. Mater. 50, 1086 (2014).Google Scholar
- 17.L. Pavesi, Riv. Nuovo Cimento Soc. Ital. Fis. 20, 1 (1997).Google Scholar
- 20.A. Yariv and P. Yeh, Optical Waves in Crystals. Propagation and Control of Laser Radiation (Wiley, New York, 1984).Google Scholar