Sapropel-Based Carbon Mineral Materials as Catalyst Supports for Transformation of Large Organic Molecules
- 17 Downloads
The research data on the preparation of nickel catalysts obtained from modified carbon mineral materials based on sapropel are given. The nature of these materials and their modification method were shown to have effect on the textural and acid–base properties of the support, as well as on the properties of prepared catalysts in model hydrotransformations of 1-methylnaphthalene and dibenzothiophene. The highest increase in the catalytic activity was found to occur after acid pretreatment of sapropel-based carbon mineral materials due to the formation of acid sites on the support surface and finely dispersed particles of supported nickel.
Keywordssapropel carbon mineral materials modification catalysts hydroprocessing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nozdrunova, A.A., Krivonos, O.I., Vysokogorskii, V.E., Plaksin, G.V., and Chernyshev, A.K., Khim. Rastit. Syr’ya, 2008, no. 4, p.141.Google Scholar
- 2.Plaksin, G.V. and Krivonos, O.I., Ross. Khim. Zh., 2007, vol. 51, no. 4, p.140.Google Scholar
- 3.Steklov, N.A. and Il’ina, E.D., Sapropel’ i ego ispol’zovanie v narodnom khozyaistve (Sapropel and its use in the national economy), Moscow: Nedra, 1969.Google Scholar
- 5.Sharypov, V.I., Kuznetsov, B.N., and Beregovtsova, N.G., Khim. Interesah Ustoich. Razvit., 2006, no. 14, p.73.Google Scholar
- 6.Kuznetsov, B.N., Taraban’ko, V.E., Chernyak, M.Yu., Beregovtsova, N.G., Sharypov, V.I., Miloshenko, T.P., and Plaksin, G.V., Khim. Rastit. Syr’ya, 2004, no. 1, p.35.Google Scholar