Mathematical Modeling of Inverse Problems of Forming Taking into Account the Incomplete Reversibility of Creep Strain
Functionals of direct and inverse problems of forming structural components are constructed taking into account the theory of incomplete reversibility of deformations. Formulations of these problems are given, and the uniqueness of their solutions is proved. An iterative method for solving inverse problems of forming structural components is proposed. Numerical solutions of these problems are obtained using a finite-element method.
Keywordsinverse problems of forming variational inequalities uniqueness theory of incomplete reversibility of creep strain convergence finite-element method iterative method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Adachi, S. Kimura, T. Nagayama, et al., “Age Forming Technology for AircraftWing Skin,” Materials Forum 28, 202–207 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Annin, A. I. Oleynikov, and K. S. Bormotin, “Modeling of Forming theWing Panels the SSJ-100 Aircraft,” Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz. 51 (4), 155–165 (2010) [J. Appl. Mech. Tech. Phys. 51 (4), 579–589 (2010)].Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Oleinikov and K. S. Bormotin, “Modeling of the Forming of Wing Panels in a Creep Mode with Strain Aging in Solutions of Inverse Problems,” Uchen. Zap. Komsomolsk-na-Amure Gos. Tekh. Univ., No. II-1, 5–12 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Yu. Tsvelodub, Stability Postulate and Its Application in the Theory of Creep of Metallic Materials (Lavrentyev Inst. of Hydrodyn., USSR Acad. of Sci., Novosibirsk, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. P. Samarin, Equation of State for Materials with Complex Rheological Properties (Kuibyshev State Univ., Kuibyshev, 1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.K. S. Bormotin, “An Iterative Method for Solving Inverse Problems of Forming Structural Components in Creep,” Vychisl. Metody Program. 14, Sec. 1, 141–148 (2013).Google Scholar
- 12.F. P. Vasil’ev, Optimization Methods (Faktorial Press, Moscow, 2002) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.S. N. Korobeinikov, A. I. Oleinikov, B. V. Gorev, and K. S. Bormotin, “Mathematical Modeling of Creep Processes in Metals Having Different Properties in Tension and Compression,” Vychisl. Metody Program. 9, 346–365 (2008).Google Scholar