A New Method for Measuring the Pressure Increase in Energetic Compositions in a Maximally Filled Container
A new method for direct measurement of the pressure increase in energetic compositions (propellants, powders, and explosives) upon thermal decay of energetic samples is described. This method is applicable to the control of the decay kinetics of elastic compositions during long-time storage. The testing of this method showed that the error in measuring the pressure increase in the systems under study during long-time storage at a constant temperature and the maximum filling of the reaction container did not exceed 4%.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Andreev, K.K., Termicheskoe razlozhenie i gorenie vzryvchatykh veshchestv (Thermal Decomposition and Combustion of Explosives), Moscow: Nauka, 1966, p.15.Google Scholar
- 2.Manelis, G.B., Nazin, G.M., Rubtsov, Yu.I., and Strunin, V.A., Decomposition and Combustion of Explosives and Propellants, New York: Taylor and Francis Group, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Murylev, N.A., Levshenkova, L.E., Sinditskii, V.P., and Levshenkov, A.I., Uspekhi v khimii i khimicheskoi tekhnologii, 2014, vol. 28, no. 2, p.84.Google Scholar
- 4.Korsunskii, B.L., Manelis, G.B., Nazin, G.M., and Stolyarov, P.N., Ross. Khim. Zh., 1997, vol. 41, no. 4, p.49.Google Scholar
- 5.Lempert, D., Nemtsev, G., Bavin, R., and Baranets, Yu., Proc. of 18th International Seminar “New Trends in Research of Energetic Materials,” 2015, vol. 2, p.695.Google Scholar
- 6.www.gosthelp.ru/gost/gost19999.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 7.www.technosbyt.ru/rus/catalog/827.htmlGoogle Scholar
- 8.http://zet.nt-rt.ru/images/manuals/Modulacp.pdfGoogle Scholar