Elemental Impurity Composition of High-Purity Volatile Metalorganic Compounds
We have calculated the total elemental composition and assessed its statistical characteristics for a class of high-purity volatile substances—organoelement compounds, exemplified by metalorganic alkyl compounds— using Exhibition–Collection of Extrapure Substances data. The average and total contents of elemental impurities in the purest samples and an array of such compounds have been estimated. Using the division of elemental impurities into classes, we have estimated the contributions of individual classes to the total impurity content in an array of samples of metalorganic alkyl compounds. This allowed us to more accurately characterize the impurity composition of individual samples and an array of samples, refining statistical characteristics of its description.
Keywordspurity level detection limits
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Devyatykh, G.G., Karpov, Yu.A., and Osipova, L.I., Vystavka-kollektsiya veshchestv osoboi chistoty (Exhibition–Collection of Extrapure Substances), Moscow: Nauka, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Agafonov, I.L. and Devyatykh, G.G., Mass-spektrometricheskii analiz gazov i parov osoboi chistoty (Mass Spectrometric Analysis of High-Purity Gases and Vapors), Moscow: Nauka, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.Grishnova, N.D., Gaivoronskii, P.E., Donnikov, I.V., Moiseev, A.N., Salganskii, Yu.M., and Shushunov, N.V., Mass-spectrometric analysis of diethylzinc, Vysokochist. Veshchestva, 1987, no. 1, pp. 172–174.Google Scholar
- 5.Krylov, V.A., Krasotskii, S.G., Sarkisov, A.V., and Chernova, O.Yu., Analysis of high-purity diethyltellurium by capillary gas chromatography, Vysokochist. Veshchestva, 1993, no. 1, pp. 133–135.Google Scholar
- 6.Stepanov, V.M., Krylov, V.A., Malyshev, K.K., and Chernova, O.Yu., Statistical method for assessing the completeness and adequacy of a data set on the impurity composition of high-purity substances as exemplified by chromatographic analysis of diethyltellurium samples, Vysokochist. Veshchestva, 1993, no. 3, pp. 170–172.Google Scholar
- 7.Agafonov, I.L., Borisova, Z.K., Orlov, A.S., Kosyak, A.M., Mochalov, G.M., and Shushunov, N.V., Determination of the impurity composition of dimethylcadmium using mass spectrometric and gas chromatographic analysis methods, Vysokochist. Veshchestva, 1990, no. 2, pp. 135–137.Google Scholar
- 8.Gordeev, A.M., Grishnova, N.D., Salganskii, Yu.M., and Shishov, V.N., Chemical atomic emission analysis of diethylzinc for impurity elements forming alkyl compounds, Vysokochist. Veshchestva, 1990, no. 4, pp. 141–143.Google Scholar
- 9.Umilin, V.A., Ultrapurification of metalorganic compounds, in Gidridy, galidy i metalloorganicheskie soedineniya osoboi chistoty (Extrapure Hydrides, Halides, and Metalorganic Compounds), Moscow: Nauka, 1976, p. 134.Google Scholar