Correlation Analysis of Geomagnetic Data Synchronously Recorded by the INTERMAGNET Magnetic Laboratories
The results of the analysis of geomagnetic data synchronously recorded by the INTERMAGNET magnetic stations are presented. The goal of this research was to distinguish internal correlations between the data and to determine the optimal spatial interval of the geographical coordinates within which the efficient operation of only one magnetic observatory would be satisfactory in most occasions. The results of the observation of correlations between the geomagnetic data on a global scale are summarized and presented. Possible regions of application of these results are determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bühl, A. and Zöfel, P., SPSS Version 10: Einführung in die moderne Datenanalyse unter Windows, München, Addison-Wesley, 2001; St. Petersburg: DiaSoftYuP, 2005.Google Scholar
- Eliseeva, I.I. and Yuzbashev, M.M., Obshchaya teoriya statistiki (General Theory of Statistics), Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 2002.Google Scholar
- Gmurman, V.E., Teoriya veroyatnostei i matematicheskaya statistika (Theory of Probabilities and Mathematical Statistics), Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 2003.Google Scholar
- Grzhibovskii, A.M., Correlation analysis, Ekol. Chel., 2008, no. 9, pp. 50–60.Google Scholar
- Kharchenko, M.A., Korrelyatsionnyi analiz (Correlation Analysis), Voronezh: Voronezh. gos. univ., 2008.Google Scholar
- Mukaka, M.M., Statistics corner: A guide to appropriate use of correlation coefficient in medical research, Malawi Med. J., 2012, 2012, no. 24, pp. 69–71.Google Scholar
- Vorobev, A.V. and Vorobeva, G.R., Meteoinformatika. Geomagnitnye variatsii i kosmicheskaya pogoda (Meteoinformatics. Geomagnetic Variations and Space Weather), Moscow: Innovatsionnoe mashinostroenie, 2017.Google Scholar