Repeated Elements of the Structure of Liquid Monoethanolamine
- 3 Downloads
For the first time, in F-structures of liquid monoethanolamine that were constructed by molecular dynamics simulations at various temperatures, repetition of structural triangles formed by hydrogen-bonded coordinating atoms (O and N) was revealed. A correlation was found between the revealed features of the molecular dynamics structures and the characteristics of monoethanolamine clusters determined by quantum mechanical calculations. It was shown that there are two main types of triangular motifs that ensure strong binding in the system owing to peculiarities of the electron distribution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Malenkov, G.G., in The Chemical Physics of Solvation, Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1985, p.355.Google Scholar
- 4.Naberukhin, Yu.I., Voloshin, V.P., and Medvedev, N.N., Rasplavy, 1987, vol. 1, p.71.Google Scholar
- 5.Malenkov, G.G., in Sovremennye problemy fizicheskoi khimii (Modern Problems of Physical Chemistry), Moscow, 2005.Google Scholar
- 6.Naberukhin, Yu., Voloshin, V.P., and Luchnikov, V.A., Conf. Proc. Ital. Phys. Soc., Bologna, 1993, vol. 43, p.3.Google Scholar
- 8.Rodnikova, M.N., Zh. Strukt. Khim., 1993, vol. 67, p.275.Google Scholar
- 10.Balabaev, N.K., Belashchenko, D.K., Rodnikova, M.N., et al., Zh. Fiz. Khim., 2015, vol. 89, p.401.Google Scholar
- 13.Granovsky, A.A., Firefly. Vers. 7.1.G. http://classic.chem.msu.su/firefly/index.html.