Extension of the Class of Queueing Systems with Delay
- 15 Downloads
We consider the problem of determining the characteristics of queuing systems with delay by the classical spectral decomposition method for the solution of the Lindley integral equation. As input distributions for the systems we choose mixtures of exponential distributions shifted to the right of the zero point, for which the spectral decomposition approach allows one to obtain a solution in closed form. We show that in such systems with delay, the average waiting time is shorter than in conventional systems.
Keywordssystem with delay QS H2/H2/1 H2/M/1 M/H2/1 Laplace transform average waiting time in the queue
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Boev, V.D., Modelirovanie sistem. Instrumental’nye sredstva GPSS World (Modeling Systems. Tools of GPSS World), St. Petersburg: BKhV-Peterburg, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.Meadows, D.H., Thinking in Systems: A Primer, White River Junction: Chelsea Green Publishing, 2008. Translated under the title Azbuka sistemnogo myshleniya, Moscow: BINOM. Laboratoriya Znanii, 2011.Google Scholar
- 6.Tarasov, V.N., Studies of Queueing Systems with Hyperexponential Input Distributions, Probl. Peredachi Inf., 2016, no. 1, pp. 16–26.Google Scholar
- 7.Bocharov, N.N. and Pechnikov, A.V., Teoriya massovogo obsluzhivaniya (Queueing Theory), Moscow: Ross. Univ. Druzhby Narodov, 1995.Google Scholar
- 8.Tarasov, V.N. and Kartashevskii, I.V., Finding the Average Waiting Time for Claims in a Controllable Queueing System H2/H2/1, Sist. Upravlen. Inform. Tekhnol., 2014, no. 3(57), pp. 92–96.Google Scholar
- 9.Tarasov, V.N., Bakhareva, N.F., and Lipilina, L.V., Automating the Computation of Characteristics of Queueing Systems for a Wide Range of Changes in Their Parameters, Inform. Tekhnol., 2016, no. 12, pp. 952–957.Google Scholar
- 10.Kruglikov, V.K. and Tarasov, V.N., Analysis and Calculation of Queuing Networks Using Two- Dimensional Diffusion Approximation, Autom. Remote Control, 1983, vol.44, no. 8, pp. 1026–1034.Google Scholar