The problems of servicing of the binary object flow in system with refillable storage component
- 40 Downloads
We consider a model for single-stage servicing of a finite deterministic stream of objects by a processor with a storage component, a reservoir of bounded capacity. The stream consists of a stream of objects that fill the reservoir and a stream of objects that are filled from the reservoir. With each object, we associate a linear individual penalty function for the time it spends in the servicing system. We study the problem of constructing a schedule that minimizes total penalty over all objects in the stream. Our algorithms are based on dynamic programming, branch and bound techniques, and their joint implementation. We show results of computational experiments.
KeywordsRemote Control Open Vertex Time Moment Joint Implementation Storage Component
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Severnyi zavoz, Wikipedia, http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severnyi_zavoz (accessed on 31.05.2013).
- 2.Tanaev, V.S., Gordon, V.S., and Shafransky, Y.M., Teoriya raspisanii. Odnostadiinye sistemy (Scheduling Theory. Single-Stage Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1984.Google Scholar
- 3.Tanaev, V.S., Sotskov, Yu.N., and Strusevich, V.A., Teoriya raspisanii. Mnogostadiinye sistemy (Scheduling Theory. Multi-Stage Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.Pinedo, M.L., Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems, New York: Springer, 2008.Google Scholar
- 7.Korbut, A.A. and Finkel’shtein, Yu.Yu., Diskretnoe programmirovanie (Discrete Programming), Moscow: Nauka, 1969.Google Scholar
- 8.Sigal, I.Kh. and Ivanova, A.P., Vvedenie v prikladnoe diskretnoe programmirovanie (Introduction to Applied Discrete Programming), Moscow: Nauka, 2007.Google Scholar
- 9.Tanaev, V.S. and Shkurba, V.V., Vvedenie v teoriyu raspisanii (Introduction to Scheduling Theory), Moscow: Nauka, 1975.Google Scholar