Radiofrequency sensors in problems of measuring liquid supplies in tanks of space vehicles
- 55 Downloads
We present a survey of radio frequency sensors developed by the initiative of academician B.N. Petrov at the Institute of Control Sciences in collaboration with other organizations. Sensors and systems based on them enable control and measurement for the quantity of (remaining) liquid components in tanks and magistrals of space vehicles both on Earth (during their fueling) and in low gravity and zero gravity conditions during the flight.
KeywordsResonance Frequency Remote Control Sensitive Element Space Vehicle Power Supply System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Viktorov, V.A., Rezonansnyi metod izmereniya urovnya (The Resonance Method for Level Measuring), Moscow: Energiya, 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.Petrov, B.N., Viktorov, V.A., Lunkin, B.V., and Sovlukov, A.S., Printsipy invariantnosti v izmeritel’noi tekhnike (Invariance Principles in Measuring Devices), Moscow: Nauka, 1976.Google Scholar
- 3.Gumirov, R.Z., Ul’yanov, A.S., Demin, V.A., et al., Vysokochastotnyi urovnemer (A High-Frequency Level Meter), Inventor’s Certificate no. 830130, Byull. Izobret., 1981, no. 18.Google Scholar
- 4.Fateev, V.Ya, Measuring the Volume in Chambers with Moving Metallic Walls Based on Hybrid Oscillations, in Radiovolnovye datchiki. Teoriya i printsipy postroeniya (Radiowave Sensors. Theory and Construction Principles), Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 1983, pp. 5–12.Google Scholar
- 5.Petrov, B.N., Victorov, V.A., and Lunkin, B., On Measuring the Oxygen Stocks in Spacecraft Life Support Systems, Proc. VII IFAC Sympos. Autom. Control in Space, 1976, vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 6.Lunkin, B.V., Vostrikov, I.S., and Kriksunova, N.A., A Constructive Principle for a Sensitive Element in a Radiowave Sensor for the Amount of Liquid Arbitrarily Located inside a Spherical Tank, Izmerit. Tekh., 1999, no. 8, pp. 34–38.Google Scholar
- 7.Ivanov, A.V. and Morozov, E.A., Flow Solidity Sensor (Methodology of Choosing Basic Parameters and Structures of the Secondary Adapter), in Radiovolnovye datchiki. Teoriya i printsipy postroeniya (Radiowave Sensors. Theory and Construction Principles), Moscow: Inst. Probl. Upravlen., 1983, pp. 36–42.Google Scholar
- 8.Lunkin, B.V., Information Capabilities of Resonators with Crossed Electromagnetic Fields as Sensing Elements of Radio-Wave Transducers, Autom. Remote Control, 1997, vol. 58, no. 11, part 2, pp. 1860–1869.Google Scholar
- 10.Lunkin, B.V., Mishenin, V.I., and Kriksunova, N.A., Finding the Volume Content of Components in an Oil-Water Type Emulsion by the Parameters of an Electromagnetic Resonator, Izmerit. Tekh., 2007, no. 9, pp. 60–65.Google Scholar