Stochastic H 2 /H ∞-control for a dynamical system with internal noises multiplicative with respect to state, control, and external disturbance
- 74 Downloads
We consider an optimal control problem for a dynamical system under the influence of disturbances of both deterministic and stochastic nature. The system is defined on a finite time interval, and its diffusion coefficient depends on the control signal. The controller in the feedback circuit is assumed to be static, nonstationary, linear in the state vector, and satisfying the condition ‖L‖∞ < γ that bounds the norm of operator L: v ↦z for the transition of external disturbance to the controllable output signal. Solving the optimization H 2/H ∞-control problem, we get three matrix functions satisfying a system of two differential equations of Riccati type and one matrix algebraic equation. In the special case of a stochastic system whose diffusion coefficient does not depend on the control signal, the system is reduced to two related Riccati equations.
KeywordsRemote Control Linear Matrix Inequality Style Equation External Disturbance Riccati Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.Mustafa, D. and Glover, K., Minimum Entropy H ∞-Control, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1991.Google Scholar
- 10.Vladimirov, I.G., Kurdjukov, A.P., and Semyonov, A.V., State-Space Solution to Anisotropy-Based Stochastic H ∞-Optimization Problem, Proc. 13th IFAC World Congress, San-Francisco, 1996, pp. 427–432.Google Scholar
- 12.Poznyak, A.S., Sebryakov, G.G., Semenov, A.V., and Fedosov, E.A., H ∞-teoriya upravleniya: fenomen, dostizheniya, perspektivy, otkrytye problemy (H ∞-Control Theory: Phenomenon, Achievements, Prospects, and Open Problems), Moscow: GosNIIAS, 1990.Google Scholar
- 15.Balandin, D.V. and Kogan, M.M., Sintez zakonov upravleniya na osnove lineinykh matrichnykh neravenstv (Design of Control Laws based on Linear Matrix Inequalities), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2007.Google Scholar
- 21.Bulinskii, A.V. and Shiryaev, A.N., Teoriya sluchainykh protsessov (Theory of Random Processes), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2003.Google Scholar