Stabilization of low-frequency vibrations of a large satellite structure with powered gyro control
- 111 Downloads
This paper considers the feasibility of using a discrete-time proportional-plus-derivative (PD) algorithm as a control law of gyrodyns for eliminating the drawback of their frames precession in the stabilization mode of the angular position of a deformable spacecraft. Moreover, we analyze dynamics features of applying such approach to control orientation of the above class of spacecrafts under “infralow” (0.01–0.1 Hz) frequencies of flexible vibrations of their structure. Finally, the issues concerning organization of a subsystem of additional gyro stabilization for weakly damped low-frequency vibrations are treated.
KeywordsRemote Control Orientation Angle Solar Batterie Flexible Spacecraft Analyze Dynamic Feature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Petrov, B.N., Rutkovsky, V.Yu., and Sukhanov, V.M., Dynamic Flexible Artificial Earth Satellites and Some Principles of Control Systems’ Design, Proc. 8 Int. Sympos. Space Technol. Sci., Tokyo, 1969.Google Scholar
- 2.Somov, E.I., Dynamics of a Multiple Digital System for Spatial Powered Gyro Stabilization of a Flexible Spacecraft, in Dinamika i upravlenie kosmicheskimi ob”ektami (Dynamics and Control of Space Objects), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1992, pp. 46–76.Google Scholar
- 3.Burnosov, S.V. and Kozlov, R.I., Digital Gyro Stabilization System Design for a Flexible Spacecraft Based on the Vector Lyapunov Function Method, in Dinamika i upravlenie kosmicheskimi ob”ektami (Dynamics and Control of Space Objects), Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1992, pp. 85–101.Google Scholar
- 4.Musson Series Spacecrafts of Plesetsk Cosmodrome, Inf. Byull. Press-tsentra Kosmodroma Plesetsk, 1994, no. 39, www.plesetzk.ru/index.php?d=doc/inf&p=inf039.
- 5.Voronov, A.A., Osnovy teorii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya (Fundamentals of Automatic Control Theory), Moscow: Energiya, 1965, vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 6.Krutova, I.N. and Sukhanov, V.M., Dynamics of Powered Gyro Stabilization of Large Satellites under a Tuneable PD-control Algorithm, Probl. Upravlen., 2012, no. 5, pp. 74–80.Google Scholar
- 7.Ermilov, A.S. and Ermilova, T.V., A Continuous Kalman Filter for Estimating the Coordinates of Flexible Vibrations of Deformable Spacecrafts with Gyro Stabilization, Vseros. konf. “Sistemy upravleniya bespilotnymi kosmicheskimi i atmosfernymi letatel’nymi apparatami” (All-Russia Conf. “Control Systems for Automatic Spacecrafts and Aircrafts”), Moscow: MOKB Mars, 2012, pp. 392–395.Google Scholar