Integrated hydrodynamic models of oil field development processes
- 73 Downloads
We consider the problems of designing integrated mathematical models for stratum fluids filtration and gas-liquid mixture flows (i.e., oil, natural gas, and water) in oil- and gas-gathering pipelines. The modeling process lies in finding a generalized solution to an initial boundary problem for a system of equations describing real physical processes in oil and gas strata, shafts, and ground-based gathering pipelines. We suggest and study methods to solve the systems of nonlinear algebraic equations defined by the space-time approximation of the initial boundary problems belonging to the class considered.
KeywordsRemote Control Nonlinear Algebraic Equation Bottom Pressure Tubing Hanger Initial Boundary Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aziz, G. and Settari, A., Petroleum Reservoir Simulation, London: Applied Science, 1979. Translated under the title Matematicheskoe modelirovanie plastovykh sistem, Moscow: Nedra, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.Godunov, S.L. and Ryaben’kii, V.S., Raznostnye skhemy (Difference Schemes), Moscow: Nauka, 1973.Google Scholar
- 3.Kantorovich, L.V. and Akilov, G.P., Funktsional’nyi analiz (Functional Analysis), Moscow: Nauka, 1977.Google Scholar
- 4.Samarskii, A.A. and Nikolaev, E.S., Metody resheniya setochnykh uravnenii (Methods for the Solution of Difference Equations), Moscow: Nauka, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.Spravochnoe rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu razrabotki i ekspluatatsii neftyanykh mestorozhdenii. Dobycha nefti (Handbook of Designing Development and Operation of Oil Fields. Oil Extraction), Gimatudinov, Sh.K., Ed., Moscow: Nedra, 1983.Google Scholar