A method to calculate the parameters of magnetization transition in hard discs with longitudinal recording
- 54 Downloads
The conditions for determination of the parameters of the saw-toothed transition under the action of an external magnetic field (process of recording) and under no external field (process of demagnetization) were presented with the use of the effective fields. Examples of calculating the parameters of the saw-toothed transitions for various values of the coercitive force of the magnetic medium at recording under the action of the magnetic field of the thin-film head and during the progress of demagnetization were given.
KeywordsRemote Control Magnetization Transition Recording Track Transition Width Transition Position
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.White, R.M., The Materials Aspect of Magnetic Recording, JMMM, 1980, vol. 88, pp. 165–176.Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor, R.C., Charged Walls in Amorphous Magnetic Films, IEEE Trans. Magn., 1980, no. 4, pp. 902–904.Google Scholar
- 9.Semenov, V.S., Studying the Structure of the Domain Boundaries for Development of the Thin-film Magnetic Nanoelements for Digital Recording, Doctoral (Eng.) Dissertation, Moscow: Inst. of Control Sci., Moscow, 2009.Google Scholar
- 11.Semenov, V.S., Charged Walls between Ferromagnetic Domains, Fiz. Metallov Metallovedenie, 1980, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 520–525.Google Scholar
- 13.Semenov, V.S., Structure and Energy of the Neel Domain Boundary, Fiz. Metallov Metallovedenie, 1992, no. 4, pp. 21–28.Google Scholar