Generation of integral rating by statistical processing of the test results
- 49 Downloads
The problem of building the rating of a remote training system by processing the results of a run of tests was considered. The Rasch model extended to a run of tests was used. A recurrent algorithm based on the maximum-likelihood procedure and the Newton method was proposed to calculate the rating.
KeywordsRemote Control Newton Method Integral Rating Primary Mark Recurrent Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kibzun, A.I., Karolinskaya, S.N., and Shayukov, R.I., Remote Training System in Mathematics at Institute of Higher Education, Vestn. Komp. Inform. Tekhnol., 2006, no. 4, pp. 29–36.Google Scholar
- 2.Rasch, G., Probabilistic Models for Some Intelligence and Attainment Tests, Chicago: Univ. Chicago Press, 1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Andrich, D., Rasch Models for Measurement, in Sage University Paper Series on Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences, Series no. 07-068, Beverly Hills: Sage Publications, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Bond, T.G. and Fox, Ch.M., Applying the Rasch Model: Fundamental Measurement in the Human Sciences, Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.Neiman, Yu.M. and Khlebnikov, V.A., Vvedenie v teoriyu modelirovaniya i parametrizatsii pedagogicheskikh testov (Introduction to the Theory of Modeling and Parametrization of Pedagogical Tests), Moscow: Prometei, 2000.Google Scholar
- 6.Kibzun, A.I., Vishnyakov, B.V., and Panarin, S.I., A Hull of the System of Remote Training in Mathematics, Vestn. Komp. Inform. Tekhnol., 2008, no. 10, pp. 43–48.Google Scholar
- 10.Polyak, B.T., Newton Method and Its Role in Optimization and Computational Mathematics, Tr. Int. Sist. Anal., 2006, no. 28, pp. 44–62.Google Scholar
- 13.Kolmogorov, A.N. and Fomin, S.V., Elementy teorii funktsii i funktsional’nogo analiza (Elements of the Function Theory and the Functional Analysis), Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004.Google Scholar
- 14.Wright, B.D. and Masters, G.N., Rating Scales Analysis, Chicago: MESA, 1982.Google Scholar
- 15.Smith, R.M., Schumacker, R.E., and Bush, M.J., Using Item Mean Squares to Evaluate Fit to the Rasch Model, J. Outcome Meas., 1998, vol. 2, pp. 66–78.Google Scholar