International conferences in control systems: Traditions and trends
- 54 Downloads
KeywordsRemote Control Technical Committee Program Committee Parallel Session Large Conference
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stepanov, O.A., European Control Conferences, 1991–2003, Autom. Remote Control, no. 9, 2004, pp. 1517–1521.Google Scholar
- 2.Fradkov, A.L., 43rd International Conference on Decision and Control (IEEE CDC 2004), Autom. Remote Control, no. 8, 2005, pp. 1357–1361.Google Scholar
- 3.Andrievskii, B.R. and Fradkov, A.L., 9th IFAC Workshop “Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing” (ALCOSP 2007) and 3rd IFAC Workshop “Periodic Control Systems” (PSYCO 2007), Autom. Remote Control, no. 4, 2008, pp. 733–736.Google Scholar
- 4.Fradkov, A.L., The Third IEEE Multi-Conference on Systems and Control, Autom. Remote Control, no. 1, 2011, pp. 184–188.Google Scholar
- 5.Fradkov, A.L., How to Publish a Good Article and Reject a Bad One. Observations of a Reviewer, Autom. Remote Control, 2003, no. 10, pp. 1643–1650.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011