Geo m /G/1/n system with LIFO discipline without interrupts and constrained total amount of customers
- 43 Downloads
Consideration was given to the discrete-time queuing system with inversive servicing without interrupts, second-order geometrical arrivals, arbitrary (discrete) distribution of the customer length, and finite buffer. Each arriving customer has length and random volume. The total volume of the customers sojourning in the system is bounded by some value. Formulas of the stationary state probabilities and stationary distribution of the time of customer sojourn in the system were established.
KeywordsRemote Control Stationary Distribution Busy Period Stationary Probability Density Inversive Order
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Romm, Eh.L. and Skitovich, V.V. Generalization of a Problem of Erlang, Autom. Remote Control, 1971, no. 6, pp. 1000–1003.Google Scholar
- 2.Aleksandrov, A.M. and Kats, B.A., Servicing Flows of Heterogeneous Customers, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Tekh. Kibern., 1973, no. 2, pp. 47–53.Google Scholar
- 4.Pechinkin, A.V. and Pechinkina, O.A., M k/G/1/n LIFO System with Interrupts and Constrained Total Volume of Customers, Vestn. Ross. Univ. Druzhby Narodov, Ser. Prikl. Mat. Inf., 1996, no. 1, pp. 86–93.Google Scholar
- 5.Pechinkin, A.V., LIFO Queuing System with Constrained Total Volume of Customers, Vestn. Ross. Univ. Druzhby Narodov, Ser. Prikl. Mat. Inf., 1996, no. 2, pp. 85–99.Google Scholar
- 6.Pechinkin, A.V., Mi/G/1/n System with LIFO Discipline and Constrained Total Amount of Items, Autom. Remote Control, 1998, no. 4, pp. 545–553.Google Scholar
- 7.Abramushkina, T.V., Aparina, S.V., Kuznetsova, E.N., and Pechinkin, A.V., Numerical Methods to Calculate the Stationary State Probabilities of the M/G/1/n LIFO PR System with Constrained Total Volume of Customers, Vestn. Ross. Univ. Druzhby Narodov, Ser. Prikl. Mat. Inf., 1998, no. 1, pp. 40–47.Google Scholar