On full controllability criteria of a descriptor system. The polynomial solution of a control problem with checkpoints
- 64 Downloads
We derive full controllability criteria for a stationary dynamical system described by an algebro-differential relation with rectangular matrix coefficient. The derivation is done by multistage splitting of the spaces into subspaces in special and general cases. We construct a polynomial control and state of the descriptor system in case the system trajectory passes an arbitrary finite amount of checkpoints without projectors.
KeywordsRemote Control Coker Descriptor System Controllability Criterion Polynomial Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Minyuk, S.A. and Panasik, O.A., On the Controllability Theory of Stationary Regular Algebro-Differential Systems, in Sovremennye metody teorii funktsii i smezhnye problemy. Mater. Voronezh. zimnei mat. shkoly (Modern Problems of Theory of Functions and Related Problems, Proc. Voronezh Mathematical Winter School), Voronezh: Voronezh. Gos. Univ., 2007, pp. 154–155.Google Scholar
- 3.Dai, L., Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, vol. 118: Singular Control Systems, Berlin: Springer-Verlag, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.Kunkel, P., Mehrmann, V., and Rath, W., Analysis and Numerical Solution of Control Problems in Descriptor Form, Math. Control. Signal. Syst., 2001, no. 61, pp. 14–29.Google Scholar
- 6.Zubova, S.P., Cauchy Problem Solution for a Differential Equation with a Noeterian Operator at the Derivative, Proc. VGU Math. Dept., 2008, no. 4, pp. 3–11.Google Scholar
- 7.Zubova, S.P., Raetskaya, E.V., and Le Hai Trung, On Polynomial Solutions of the Linear Stationary Control System, Autom. Remote Control, 2008, vol. 69, no. 11, pp. 971–975.Google Scholar
- 8.Raetskaya, E.V., On Full Conditional Controllability of a Certain Descriptor System, Mathematical Methods and Applications, Proc. XI Mathematical Readings of the MGSU, Moscow, 2004, pp. 45–47.Google Scholar
- 10.Zubova, S.P. and Le Hai Trung, A Polynomial Solution for a Linear Stationary Control System with Checkpoints and Control Constraints, Spectral Evolut. Probl., Int. Sci. J., 2007, vol. 18, pp. 71–75.Google Scholar