PID controller adjustment for delayed and high-order control objects using the scaling method
- 61 Downloads
The results of investigation regarding potential capabilities provided by the scaling method (SM), as well as regarding the ways of its practical use for evaluating the adjustment parameters in closed-loop control systems are presented. Specific examples are given to demonstrate applicability of the SM when adjusting controllers for control objects having delayed reaction to control actions.
KeywordsRemote Control Reference System Control Object Automatic Control System Scaling Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bazhanov, V.L., Scaling Method for Evaluating the Adjustment Parameters of Controllers in Closed-loop Automatic Control Systems, Pribory i Sistemy. Upravlen., Kontrol’ i Diagnostika, 2002, no. 12.Google Scholar
- 2.Bazhanov, V.L., Potential and Special Features of Scaling Method Used to Adjust Controllers in Closedloop Automatic Control Systems, Pribory i Sistemy. Upravlen., Kontrol’ i Diagnostika, 2004, no. 5.Google Scholar
- 3.Bazhanov, V.L., Scaling Method as an Efficient Tool for Practical Adjustment of Controllers in Closedloop Automatic Control Systems, Pribory i Sistemy. Upravlen., Kontrol’ i Diagnostika, 2006, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 4.Bazhanov, V.L., Self-adjustment Function on the Basis of Scaling Method for Digital Controllers, Promyshl. Avtomatiz. Sist. Upravlen. i Kontrollery, 2007, no. 12.Google Scholar
- 5.Bazhanov, V.L. and Vaishnaras, A.V., MM-tuning: Parameter Evaluation Program for PID Controllers on the Basis of Scaling Method, Avtomatizatsiya v Promyshlennosti, 2007, no. 6.Google Scholar