On strategy-proof direct mechanism of active expertise over strictly convex compact set
- 40 Downloads
We investigate the problem of strategy-proofness in the active expertise process where the decision making are based on the messages of experts who can distort the information for their benefit. In our model the expertise result is the arithmetic mean of expert messages and the opinion space is the multi-dimensional strictly convex compact set. We construct the corresponding direct expertise mechanism. We also prove that there is no strategy-proof direct expertise mechanism for this case. The problem of finding mechanism with minimum manipulation equivalent to the arithmetic mean expertise mechanism is formulated.
KeywordsRemote Control Social Choice Convex Compact Equilibrium Strategy Direct Mechanism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Burkov, V.N. and Novikov, D.A., Kak upravlyat’ organizatsiyami (How to Manage Organizations), Moscow: SINTEG, 2004.Google Scholar
- 3.Ivashchenko, A.A., Korgin, N.A., and Novikov, D.A., Models and Methods to Evaluate the Efficiency of Projects Portfolio, Sist. Upravlen. Informats. Tekhnolog., 2005, no. 3(20), pp. 92–98.Google Scholar
- 4.Matematicheskaya entsiklopediya (Mathematical Encyclopaedia), Vinogradov, I.M., Ed., Moscow: Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya, 1977–1984.Google Scholar
- 5.Novikov, D.A., Teoriya upravleniya organizatsionnymi sistemami (Organizational Systems Control Theory), Moscow: Psikhol.-sotsial’n. Inst., 2005.Google Scholar
- 6.Novikov, D.A. and Petrakov, S.N., Kurs teorii aktivnykh sistem (Active Systems Theory Course), Moscow: SINTEG, 1999.Google Scholar