Distributed calculations and simulation of radar image-based navigation
- 36 Downloads
Consideration was given to the simulation of navigation of a moving object by the terrain radar images. An algorithm to model the radar images was described, the problem of the radar image-based navigation was formulated, and the structure and implementation of the simulation software complex based on the distributed calculations in a network of Windows computers was discussed in detail.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Krasovskii, A.A., Beloglazov, I.N., and Chigin, G.P., Teoriya korrelyatsionno-ekstremal’nykh navigatsionnykh sistem (Theory of Correlation-extremal Navigation Systems), Moscow: Nauka, 1979.Google Scholar
- 2.Beloglazov, I.N., Dzhandzhgava, G.I., and Chigin, G.P., Osnovy navigatsii po geofizicheskim polyam (Fundamental of Navigation by Geophysical Fields), Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.Kostousov, V.B., Kostousov, A.V., and Onuchin, I.G., Modeling of Guidance of Moving Objects by Radar Images, Giroskop. Navigats., 2004, no. 2(45), pp. 37–47.Google Scholar
- 5.Kondratenkov, G.S. and Frolov, A.Yu., Radiovidenie. Radiolokatsionnye sistemy distantsionnogo zondirovaniya Zemli (Radiovision. Radar Systems for Remote Earth Probing), Moscow: Radiotekhnika, 2005.Google Scholar
- 6.Kostousov, A.V., Mathematical Model of the Radar Image, Vestn. UGTU UPI, Ser. Radio Eng., Theory and Practice of Terrain Radar, 2005, no. 19 (71), pp. 75–83.Google Scholar
- 7.Gasilov, V.L. and Kostousov, V.B., Identification of the Parameters of Object Motion by Processing the Image of External Information Field, Izv. Ross. Akad. Nauk, Tekh. Kibern., 1994, no. 3, pp. 78–86.Google Scholar
- 8.Kostousov, A.V., Navigation by the Radar Images of the Point Landmarks, Cand. Sci. (Phys. Mat.) Dissertation, Ekaterinburg, 2006.Google Scholar
- 9.Berdyshev, V.I., Polynomial Approximation for Navigation by Geophysical Fields, Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 1992, vol. 325, no. 6, pp. 1099–1102.Google Scholar
- 10.Gamma, E., Helm, R., Johnson, R., and Vlissides, J., Design Patterns: Elements of Object-Oriented Software, Reading: Addison-Wesley, 1995. Translated under the title Priemy ob“ektno-orientirovannogo proektirovaniya. Patterny proektirovaniya, St. Petersburg: Piter, 2001.Google Scholar