Modified Antiproteinase Hemosorbent
- 12 Downloads
A method to increase the thromboresistance of the biospecific antiproteinase hemosorbent was suggested based on simultaneous immobilization of duck egg ovomucoid and blood anticoagulant—heparin or hirudin—in the bulk of polyacrylamide hydrogel. It was demonstrated that modification of the hemosorbent with hirudin resulted in a significant increase of its compatibility with blood with simultaneous preservation of high capacity with regards to serine proteinases.
Keywords:hemosorbent duck ovomucoid hirudin heparin
This work was financially supported by the Federal Agency of Scientific Organization of Russia (theme 3, scientific direction 45, state registration АААА-А18-118011990207-1).
COMPLIANCE WITH ETHICAL STANDARDS
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest. This article does not contain any studies involving animals or human participants performed by any of the authors.
- 1.Lopukhin, Yu.M. and Molodenkov, M.N., Gemosorbtsiya (Hemosorption), Moscow: Meditsina, 1978.Google Scholar
- 2.Shul'gin, M.N., Valueva, T.A., Kestere, A.Ya., and Mosolov, V.V., Biokhimiya, 1981, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 473–480.Google Scholar
- 5.Plate, N.A., Kirkovsky, V.V., Antiperovich, O.F., Nicolaichik, V.V., Valueva, T.A., Sinilo, S.B., Moin, V.M., and Lobacheva, G.A., Biomaterials, 1994, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. P. 285–288.Google Scholar
- 6.Carr, J.A. and Silverman, N., J. Cardiovasc. Surg. (Torino), 1999, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 659–666.Google Scholar
- 7.Ul’yanov, A.M. and Lyapina, L.A., Usp. Sovrem. Biol., 1977, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 69–85.Google Scholar
- 8.Zubairov, D.M., Biokhimiya svertyvaniya krovi (Biochemistry of Blood Coagulation), Moscow: Meditsina, 1978.Google Scholar
- 11.Mashkovskii, A.D., Lekarstvennye sredstva (Drugs), Moscow: Meditsina, 2002, vol. 2.Google Scholar
- 14.Biosovmestimost' (Biocompatibility), Sevast’yanov, V.I., Ed., Moscow: GUP Informatsionnyi tsentr VNIIgeosistem, 1999.Google Scholar
- 15.Mosolov, V.V., Proteoliticheckie fermenty (Proteolytic Enzymes), Moscow: Nauka, 1971.Google Scholar