Features of the Formation of Disability due to Coronary Heart Disease in People of Retirement Age in the Russian Federation in the Period 2006–2017
The article analyzes the structure and dynamics of disability due to coronary heart disease in the Russian Federation among the retirement-age population in the period 2006–2017. The prevalence of retirees in the disability structure in all years of the study is revealed. Their total number is large, 2.3 million people over 12 years, and is constantly decreasing in dynamics. The level of disability in this age group is high; the average annual level is 61.5 per 10 000 people of the corresponding age; in the first years of the study it is much less than the level of middle-aged disabilities, but in recent years these indicators differ slightly. The structure of disability at retirement age has been formed since 2010 by people repeatedly recognized as disabled.
Keywords:disability retirement age primary disability repeated disability coronary heart disease
COMPLIANCE WITH ETHICAL STANDARDS
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest. This article does not contain any studies involving animals or human participants performed by any of the authors.
- 1.Cardiovascular diseases, World Health Organization information bulletin. https://www.who.int/cardiovascular_diseases/about_cvd/en/.Google Scholar
- 2.Dymochka, M.A. and Grishina, L.P., Analysis of indicators of disability of the adult population in the Russian Federation in the dynamics of 2011–2015, Med.-Sots. Probl. Invalidnosti, 2016, no. 4, pp. 97–103.Google Scholar
- 3.Zverev, K.V., Disability due to coronary artery disease in people of retirement age and their social rehabilitation, Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Med.) Dissertation, Moscow, 2008.Google Scholar
- 4.Kausova, G.K., Disability due to cardiovascular diseases, Probl. Sots. Gig., Zdravookhr. Istor. Med., 2005, no. 2, pp. 24–25.Google Scholar
- 5.Korobov, M.V. and Khor’kov, O.V., Peculiarities of disability of citizens of retirement age in St. Petersburg, Med.-Sots. Eksp. Reabil., 2015, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 12–17.Google Scholar
- 6.Sokolovskaya T.A., Demographic challenges and the health status of the population aged, Gerontologiya, 2013, no. 1. http://gerontology.esrae.ru/ru/1–6. Accessed January 26, 2019.Google Scholar
- 7.Shmykova, M.V., Disability due to circulatory system diseases in people of retirement age and the demand for medical and social rehabilitation, Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Med.) Dissertation, Moscow, 2008.Google Scholar