Features of Thermal Effects of Coatings Fabricated by Cold Gas Dynamic Spraying under Thermal Load
- 1 Downloads
The paper presents research results of coatings made of powder mixtures on the basis of Al, Ni, and Ti fabricated by cold gas dynamic spraying. The coatings were investigated by differential scanning calorimetry of thermal processes under thermal loading at temperatures from 20 to 1100°C.
Keywords:coatings powder mixtures cold gas dynamic spraying thermal load differential scanning calorimetry
Experimental studies were performed on the equipment of the laboratory of the Test and Technical Complex of Irradiated and Radionuclide Materials and the Center for Collective Use Composition, Structure, and Properties of Structural and Functional Materials of the National Research Center Kurchatov Institute—CRISM Prometey with financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation within the framework of agreement 14.595.21.0004.
- 2.Sims, C.T., Stoloff, N.S., and Hagel, W.C., Superalloys II: High-Temperature Materials for Aerospace and Industrial Power, New York: Wiley, 1987.Google Scholar
- 3.Kolesnikov, M.I., Kataliz i proizvodstvo katalizatorov (Catalysis and Production of Catalysts), Moscow: Tekhnika, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.Mukhlenov, I.P., Dobkina, E.I., Deryuzhkina, V.I., and Soroko, V.E., Tekhnologiya katalizatorov (Production Technology of Catalysts), Moscow: Khimiya, 1989, 3rd ed.Google Scholar
- 5.Begun, P.I., Gibkie elementy meditsinskikh sistem (Elastic Elements of Medical Systems), St. Petersburg: Politekhnika, 2002.Google Scholar
- 6.Novye intellektual’nye materialy i konstruktsii. Svoistva i primenenie (New Intelligent Materials and Constructions: Properties and Application), Moscow: Tekhnosfera, 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.Kozhemyakin, G.B. and Belokon’, K.V., Catalytic neutralization of carbon monoxide and propane using intermetallic catalysts, Vestn. Khar’k. Nats. Avtom.-Dorozhn. Univ., 2012, no. 34, pp. 125–133.Google Scholar
- 8.Shalin, R.E., Monokristally nikelevykh splavov (Single Crystals of Nickel Alloys), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1997.Google Scholar
- 9.Tarasenko, Yu.P., Tsereva, I.N., Levanov, Yu.K., Krivina, L.A., Berdnik, O.B., and Il’ichev, V.A., Formation of protective intermetallic coating by gas dynamic powder spraying, Vopr. Materialoved., 2015, vol. 3, no. 83, pp. 91–99.Google Scholar
- 10.Alkhimov, A.P., Klinkov, S.V., Kosarev, V.F., and Fomin, V.M., Kholodnoe gazodinamicheskoe napylenie (Cold Gas-Dynamic Spraying), Novosibirsk: Fizmatlit, 2010.Google Scholar
- 12.Gerashchenkov, D.A., Coating by cold gas-dynamic spraying based on reinforced AlSn + Al2O3 powders, Extended Abstract of Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation, St. Petersburg, 2015.Google Scholar
- 13.Gerashchenkov, D.A., Farmakovsky, B.V., Vasil’ev, A.F., and Mashek, A.Ch., Flow temperature in the process of cold gas-dynamic spraying of functional coatings, Vopr. Materialoved., 2014, no. 2 (77), pp. 87–96.Google Scholar