Catalytic Properties of K2Ti2O5 + K2Ti4O9/TiO2/TiO2 + SiO2/Ti Composites and Their Resistance to Environment Effects during the Process of Carbon Black Oxidation
- 7 Downloads
A catalyst for oxidation of carbon black based on potassium dititanate has been synthesized. The catalyst has been fabricated by impregnation of oxidized titanium surface additionally modified with a sublayer of anatase nanoparticles by potassium hydroxide. It has been shown that the synthesized composites exhibit high capacity for oxidation of diesel carbon black, while the applied catalytic layer is characterized by resistance to adhesive and cohesive destruction along with a satisfactory resistance to thermal shock and impact of catalyst poisons. The temperatures of initiation and termination of the catalytic process are in the range 340–550°С and comply with the temperature ranges of the practically applied catalysts.
Keywords:potassium dititanate thermochemical stability carbon black particles oxidation catalysts
The present study was partially supported by the “Far East” Program of Basic Research (project no. 18-3-034).
- 1.Krylova, A.V. and Mikhailichenko, A.I., Khim. Tekhnol., 2003, no. 2, p. 13.Google Scholar
- 6.Banus, E.D., Milt, V.G., Miro, E.E., and Ulla, M.A., Appl. Catal., A, 2010, vol. 379, p. 95.Google Scholar
- 10.Gross, M.S., Ulla, M.A., and Querini, C.A., Appl. Catal., A, 2009, vol. 360, p. 81.Google Scholar
- 17.Meng, X., Gao, Y., et al., China Pet. Process. Petrochem. Technol., 2012, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 50.Google Scholar
- 18.Kondrikov, N.B., Rudnev, V.S., Vasil’eva, M.S., et al., Khim. Interesakh Ustoich. Razvit., 2005, vol. 13, no. 6, p. 851.Google Scholar
- 22.Karakurkchi, A., Sakhnenko, M., Ved, M., et al., East.-Eur. J. Enterp. Technol., 2017, vol. 5, no. 10 (89), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 25.Karpovich, N.F., Korol’kov, I.V., Makarevich, K.S., et al., Fundam. Probl. Sovrem. Tekhnol. Materialoved., 2012, vol. 9, no. 1, p. 34.Google Scholar
- 26.Gorokhovskii, A.V., RF Patent 2326051, 2008.Google Scholar