Comparative Physical-Chemical Properties of Binary and Multicomponent Semiconductors in CdS–ZnSe and CdS–ZnS Systems
- 17 Downloads
Solid substitution solutions in CdS–ZnSe and CdS–ZnS systems have been fabricated and certified. Bulk (crystal chemistry, structural, and optical) and surface (acid–base) properties of these solutions have been examined as compared to each other and their binary components. Regularities of changes in the investigated properties upon changes in the systems’ compositions and in a series of analogs have been established: these regularities have predominantly exhibited an extremal nature. Interrelations between the established regularities have been validated, which allows predicting, based only on bulk properties, the surface activity of advanced materials (fabricated solid solutions) toward gases of varied electronic nature—components of natural and technological media. Practical guidelines on application of these materials to produce appropriate sensors have been provided.
Keywordsdiamond-like compounds solid solutions comparative surface and bulk properties regularities prediction sensors
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kirovskaya, I.A., Tverdye rastvory binarnykh i mnogokomponentnykh poluprovodnikovykh sistem (Solid Solutions of Binary and Multicomponent Semiconductor Systems), Omsk: Omsk State Technical Univ., 2010.Google Scholar
- 2.Mirkin, S.E., Spravochnik po rentgenostrukturnomu analizu (X-Ray Structural Analysis. Handbook), Moscow: Gosudarstvennoe Izd. Fiziko-Matematicheskoi Literatury, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.Gorelik, S.S., Rastorguev, L.N., and Skakov, Yu.A., Rentgenograficheskii i elektronnoopticheskii analiz (X-Ray and Electron-Optical Analysis), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1970.Google Scholar
- 4.Smyslov, E.F., Zavod. Lab., Diagn. Mater., 2006, vol. 72, no. 5, p.33.Google Scholar
- 7.Maidanovskaya, L.G., Kataliticheskie reaktsii v zhidkoi faze (Catalytic Reactions in Fluid Phase), Alma-Ata: Acad. Sci. Kazakh SSR, 1963, p.212.Google Scholar
- 8.Kirovskaya, I.A., Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1985, vol. 59, no. 1, p. 1323.Google Scholar
- 9.Kirovskaya, I.A., Fiziko-khimicheskie svoistva binarnykh i mnogokomponentnykh almazopodobnykh poluprovodnikov (Physical and Chemical Properties of Binary and Multicomponent Diamond-Like Semiconductors), Novosibirsk: Siberian Branch Russ. Acad. Sci., 2015.Google Scholar
- 11.Kirovskaya, I.A., Mironova, E.V., Grigan, A.A., et al., Omsk. Nauchn. Vestn., 2016, no. 69, p. 69.Google Scholar