Device for Visualizing Infrared and Millimeter Radiation
- 3 Downloads
The design of a device for visualizing and measuring the power density across the section of a beam from sources of infrared and millimeter radiation based on metal–dielectric film structures is proposed. For the first time, experiments on recording radiation from magnetrons with operating wavelengths of 2 and 3 mm are carried out. The performance parameters of the device are determined. Photos of the device screen are presented which show the dynamics of change in isothermal surfaces of the radiation beam cross section. Fields of application of the device are recommended.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Adamczyk, Liquid Crystals (Wiedza Powszechna, Warshawa, 1979; Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1979) [in Polish].Google Scholar
- 2.Electronics: Encyclopedic Dictionary, Ed. by V. G. Kolesnikov (Sovetskaya Entsiklopediya, Moscow, 1991), p. 688 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Oleinik, Control Methods for Infrared Radiation (Sarat. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., Saratov, 2014) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Dem’yanenko, D. G. Esaev, V. N. Ovsyuk, B. I. Fomin, I. V. Marchishin, V. Sh. Aliev, B. A. Knyazev, V. V. Gerasimov, G. N. Kulipanov, N. A. Vinokurov, and V. I. Litvintsev, “Design and application of uncooled microbolometer array for the terahertz spectral range,” Vestn. NGU, Ser.: Fiz. 5 (4), 73–78 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Oleinik, “A method of manufacturing a film material based on a mixture of phases VOx,” RF Patent No. 2623573.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. Panfilov, “Deposition of thin films in vacuum,” Tekhnol. Elektron. Prom-sti, No. 3, 76–80 (2007).Google Scholar
- 8.V. P. Shibaev, “Liquid crystals: cholesteric,” Khim. Zhizn’—XXI Vek, No. 7, 26–30 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.Principles of Power Measurement. An Initial Guide to Measuring Power at High and Ultra-High Frequencies, Vilkom. https://radio.vilcom.ru/upload-files/news/ 04.06.2013/Nachalnoe_rukovodstvo_po_izmereniu_VCH_i_SVCH_mownosti.pdf. Accessed February 4, 2018.Google Scholar