Structural Parameters of Ordered Nanocomposites Based on Opal Matrices in Accordance with the Data of Small Angle X-Ray and Neutron Scattering: Opal Matrix. Part I
- 3 Downloads
The structure of nanocomposites based on opal matrices with different types of filling of structural voids is investigated. It is shown that the order in which tetrahedral and octahedral voids in the opal matrix are filled with various substances affects the X-ray diffraction pattern in the small angle region. On the basis of neutron diffraction, small angle X-ray scattering, and transmission electron microscopy data, models are proposed for filling the voids. The structural parameters of ordered nanocomposites based on opal matrices of different compositions are determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. I. Svergun and L. A. Feigin, X-Ray and Neutron Small-Angle Scattering (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Eliseev, D. F. Gorozhankin, K. S. Napol’skii, A. V. Petukhov, N. A. Sapoletova, A. V. Vasilieva, N. A. Grigoryeva, A. A. Mistonov, D. V. Byelov, V. G. Bouwman, K. O. Kvashnina, D. Yu. Chernyshov, A. A. Bosak, and S. V. Grigoriev, “Determination of the real structure of artificial and natural opals on the basisof three-dimensional reconstructions of reciprocal space,” JETP Lett. 90, 272 (2009).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.V. M. Masalov, E. A. Kudrenko, N. A. Grigoryeva, K. V. Voronina, V. V. Roddatis, N. S. Sukhinina, M. V. Arefyev, A. A. Mistonov, S. V. Grigoriev, and G. A. Emelchenko, “Direct observation of the shelllike structure of SiO2 particles synthesized by the multistage stober method,” NANO: Brief Rep. Rev. 8, 1350036 (2013).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.P. Sharifi, “Structural characterization of opal-based photonic crystals,” PhD Dissertation (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.O. Glatter and O. Kratky, Small Angle X-Ray Scattering (Academic, London, 1982).Google Scholar
- 13.N. V. Belov, Structure of Ionic Crystals and Metal Phases (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1947) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.A. K. Boldyrev, Crystallography, 3rd ed. (GorGeoNefteIzdat, Groznyi, Novosibirsk, Moscow, Leningrad, 1934) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 16.W. Hume-Rothery, Elements of Structural Metallurgy (Inst. Metals, London, 1961).Google Scholar
- 17.G. B. Bokii, Introduction to Crystal Chemistry (Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow, 1954) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 18.A. G. Khachaturyan, Theory of Phase Transformations and the Structure of Solid Solutions (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) [in Russian].Google Scholar