Solar-Terrestrial Cycles in the Climatic and Geophysical Properties of Crimea
- 2 Downloads
Analysis of the time series of climatic characteristics of the Crimean peninsula for the period of 19832-2005 showed an enhanced growth (compared to other points of the Crimea) of the insolation of the Earth’s surface at Kara-Dag and an anomalous temperature decrease of the Earth’s surface at the Cape Fonar. The parameters of the geomagnetic field of the Kara-Dag mount were estimated. To derive the geomagnetic field variations in Crimea, the IGRF-12 online calculator was used. Regular oscillations were found in the analyzed time series, whose periods coincide with the solar-terrestrial cycles. The coherence functions were calculated and the periods of coherent variations were determined. As a result of the analysis of corrections to the vertical deformations of the Earth’s surface, a seasonal component was selected at Katsiveli and its parameters were calculated.
Key wordsEarth-atmospheric effects
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This work was partially supported by Program 28 of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the RFBR grant 19-42-910002.
- 1.N. M. Astafieva, Physics-Uspekhi 166, 1145 (1996).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach, Space science and technology 20, 42 (2014).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach Wavelets in analyzing one-dimensional time series of observations (Zaporozhye nat. univ., Zaporozhye, 2016).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach, International Research Journal 50, 8, 2, 63 (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach, Natural sciences and mathematics in modern world 25, 1, 184 (2015).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach, Natural sciences and mathematics in modern world 27, 3, 84 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach, Natural sciences and mathematics in modern world 28, 4, 62 (2015).Google Scholar
- 8.G. S. Kurbasova, A. E. Volvach, and S. P. Korsakova, Natural sciences and mathematics in modern world 29, 5, 205 (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.G. S. Kurbasova and A. E. Volvach, Science yesterday, today, and tomorrow 26, 4, 79 (2015).Google Scholar
- 13.M. Seitz, M. Blossfeld, D. Angermann, et al., Deutsches Geodatisches Forschungsinstitut (PANGAEA, 2016).Google Scholar
- 15.A. E. Volvach, Yu. Yu. Yurovsky, L. N. Volvach, and I. D. Strepka, in: Proceedings of the 17th International Conf. onmicrowave and telecommunication technologies (IEEE, Sevastopol, 2007) p.824.Google Scholar
- 19.N. S. Sidorenkov, Priroda No. 2, 23 (2008).Google Scholar
- 21.S. L. Marple, Jr., Digital Spectral Analysis with Applications (Prentice-Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, 1986).Google Scholar
- 22.B. L. Berry, Moscow University Physics Bulletin 5, No. 1, 20 (1991).Google Scholar