Differentiation of Monocytic Cells Is Accompanied by a Change in the Expression of the Set of Oct-1 Isoforms
- 5 Downloads
Changes in the expression level of Oct-1A, Oct-1L, Oct-1X, and Oct-1Z isoforms and CD14 surface antigen during differentiation of HL-60 monocytic cells induced in vitro by dimethyl sulfoxide were studied, and the expression level of the four Oct-1 isoforms in vivo in human monocytes was determined.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Pankratova, E.V., Stepchenko, A.G., Portseva, T., Mogila, V.A., and Georgieva, S.G., Different N-terminal isoforms of Oct-1 control expression of distinct sets of genes and their high levels in Namalwa Burkitt’s lymphoma cells affect a wide range of cellular processes, Nucleic Acids Res., 2016, vol. 44, pp. 9218–9230.Google Scholar
- 10.Bellance, N., Pabst, L., Allen, G., Rossignol, R., and Nagrath, D., Oncosecretomics coupled to bioenergetics identifies α-amino adipic acid, isoleucine and GABA as potential biomarkers of cancer: Differential expression of c-Myc, Oct1, and KLF4 coordinates metabolic changes, Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 2012, vol. 1817, pp. 2060–2071.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 13.Murao, S., Gemmell, M.A., Callaham, M.F., Anderson, N.L., and Huberman, E., Control of macrophage cell differentiation in human promyelocytic HL-60 leukemia cells by 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 and phorbol- 12-myristate-13-acetate, Cancer Res., 1983, vol. 43, pp. 4989–4996.Google Scholar
- 14.Lee, M.S., Son, M.Y., Park, J.I., Park, C., Lee, Y.C., Son, C.B., Kim, Y.S., Paik, S.G., Yoon, W.H., Park, S.K., Hwang, B.D., and Lim, K., Modification of octamer binding transcriptional factor is related to H2B histone gene repression during dimethyl sulfoxide-dependent differentiation of HL-60 cells, Cancer Lett., 2001, vol. 172, pp. 165–170.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 15.Padilla, P.I., Wada, A., Yahiro, K., Kimura, M., Niidome, T., Aoyagi, H., Kumatori, A., Anami, M., Hayashi, T., Fujisawa, J., Saito, H., Moss, J., and Hirayama, T., Morphologic differentiation of HL-60 cells is associated with appearance of RPTPbeta and induction of Helicobacter pylori VacA sensitivity, J. Biol. Chem., 2000, vol. 275, pp. 15200–15206.CrossRefGoogle Scholar