Synthesis of New Derivatives of 4-(1,4-Benzodioxan-2-yl)thiophene
thyl 2-amino-4-(1,4-benzodioxan-2-yl)thiophene-3-carboxylate was synthesized by the Gewald reaction of 2-acetyl-1,4-benzodioxane with ethyl 2-cyanoacetate and sulfur in the presence of diethylamine. The product was used to synthesize a series of amido ester derivatives with various pharmacophoric fragments. The antihypoxic properties of the synthesized amido esters were investigated.
Keywords2-acetyl-1,4-benzodioxane thiophene ethyl 2-amino-4-(1,4-benzodioxan-2-yl)thiophene-3-carboxylate amido ester antihypoxic activity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Use of Stems in the Selection of International Nonproprietary Names (INN) for Pharmaceutical Substances, 2011, WHO.Google Scholar
- 2.Patel, A.A. and Mehta, G.A., Der Pharma Chem., 2010, vol. 2, p. 215.Google Scholar
- 3.Mishra, R., Jha, K.K., Kumar, S., and Tomer, I., Der Pharma Chem., 2011, vol. 3, p. 38.Google Scholar
- 5.Wilcke, M., Walum, E., and Wikström, P., Patent Appl. no. WO2013135803 A1, 2013Google Scholar
- 7.Shirinyan, E.A., Martirosyan, O.M., Arutyunyan, S.A., Atayan, T.K., Fiziol. Zh. SSSR, 1990, vol. 76, p. 1197.Google Scholar