Photocatalytic Synthesis of 1,3-Dioxacyclanes from Diols and Primary Alcohols Effected by a System FeCl3–NaNO2/O2(Air)
- 2 Downloads
Diols and primary alcohols were subjected to the action of a system FeCl3–NaNO2/O2 (air) under mercury lamp irradiation to synthesize unsubstituted and 2-methyl-1,3-dioxacyclanes: 1,3-dioxolane, 1,3-dioxepane, 1,3-dioxocane, 2-methyl-1,3-dioxolane, 2-methyl-1,3-dioxepane, 2-methyl-1,3-dioxocane. The probable mechanism of the photocatalytic synthesis of 1,3-dioxacyclanes was described by an example of 2-methyl-1,3-dioxolane.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Shavshukova, S.Yu., Vikhareva, I.N., and Udalova, E.A., Bashkir. Khim. Zh., 2009, vol. 16, p. 123.Google Scholar
- 8.Makhmutov, A.R. and Usmanov, S.M., Bashkir. Khim. Zh., 2018, vol. 25, p. 51.Google Scholar
- 9.Makhmutov, A.R. and Usmanov, S.M., Bashkir. Khim. Zh., 2017, vol. 24, p. 33.Google Scholar
- 10.Makhmutov, A.R. and Usmanov, S.M., Bashkir. Khim. Zh., 2017, vol. 24, p. 18.Google Scholar
- 12.Weissberger, A., Proskauer, E.S., Riddick, J.A., and Toops, E.E., Technics of Organic Chemistry, vol. 7: Organic Solvents: Physical Properties and Methods of Purification, New York: Wiley, 1955.Google Scholar