Preparation of Anion Exchanger for High-Efficiency Purification of Halogen-substituted Hydrocarbon Solvents Used To Clean Metal Optics
- 10 Downloads
Phenomenon of rising sorption capacity of AV-17-8 anion exchanger upon an increase in its humidity due to the superequivalent absorption of Cl– ions was revealed and substantiated. The purification of halogensubstituted hydrocarbon solvents to remove acids under dynamic conditions by the ion-exchange method and the dynamics of sorption by anion exchangers of halogen-substituted solvents from model solutions were studied. It was shown that AV-17-8 anion exchanger is stable in halogen-substituted solvents and, when present in the OH–form, raises their stability against destruction, and the equilibrium sorption capacity of the anion exchanger is 2–3 times its exchange capacity.
Keywordshalogen-substituted hydrocarbon solvents anion exchanger corrosion of the optical surface cleaning resource
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yuldashev, A.A., Mutalov, Sh.A., Nazirova, R.A., Tursunov, T.T., and Zainitdinova, B.Z., Universum: Tekhn. Nauki, 2018, no. 3(48), pp. 45–48.Google Scholar
- 2.Filin, S.A., Rogalin, V.E., Kaplunov, I.A., and Tret’yakov, S.A., Diagn., Resour. Mech. Mater. Struct., 2017, no. 4, pp. 44–51.Google Scholar
- 4.Selemenev, V.F., Zyablov, A.N., Chikanov, V.N., Matveeva, M.V., and Tekuchev, A.Yu., Sorbtsionnye Khromatogr. Protsessy, 2001, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 905–909.Google Scholar
- 5.Izmailov, N.A., Elektrokhimiya rastvorov (Electrochemistry of Solutions), Moscow: Mir, 1976.Google Scholar
- 7.Filin, S., Industrial Technol. Eng., 2015, no. 4 (17), pp. 100–113.Google Scholar
- 8.Samsonov, G.V., Vedeneeva, V.V., and Selezneva, A.A., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 1959, vol. 125, no. 3, pp. 591–594.Google Scholar
- 9.Gomelya, N., Petrychenko, A., Trokhimenko, A., and Martyniuk, Y., Vost.-Evr. Zh. Peredovykh Tekhnol., 2017, vol. 3, no. 10(87), pp. 36–41.Google Scholar
- 10.Samsonov, V.G., Trostyanskaya, E.B., and Elkin, G.E., Ionnyi obmen. Sorbtsiya organicheskikh ionov (Ion Exchange, Sorption of Organic Ions), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1969.Google Scholar
- 11.Polyanskii, N.G. and Shaburov, N.A., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1965, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 115–120.Google Scholar
- 12.Fischer, S. and Kunin, R., Analytical Chemistry of Polymers, Interscience, New York, 1959.Google Scholar