Adsorption of Methylene Blue and Metanil Yellow Dyes by Modified Carbon Sorbents
- 5 Downloads
Adsorption properties of carbon sorbents modified with glycolic and lactic acid oligomers and copolymers of these toward organic dyes of varied nature: Methylene Blue and Metanil Yellow were studied. Differences in the adsorption of the dyes by the modified sorbents, due to the nature of their surface, were found.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P’yanova, L.G., Sedanova, A.V., and Drozdetskaya, M.S., Proc. Eng., 2016, vol. 152, pp. 639‒646.Google Scholar
- 2.Alzaydien, Atef S., Am. J. Environ. Sci., 2009, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 197‒208.Google Scholar
- 5.Khokhlova, T.D. and Hien, L.T., Moscow Univ. Chem. Bull., 2007, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 128‒131.Google Scholar
- 6.Mukhina, O.Yu., Piskunova, I.A., and Lysenko, A.A., Russ. J. Appl. Chem., 2003, vol. 76, no. 6, pp. 896‒900.Google Scholar
- 7.Singh, A., Bhat, T.K., and Sharma, O.P., J. Clin. Toxicol., 2011, pp. 2‒19.Google Scholar