Isomerization of n-Heptane on Platinum-Zeolite Catalysts in the Presence of Cyclohexane and Benzene
Effect of cyclohexane and benzene on the isomerization of n-heptane on Pt/BEA-Al2O3 and Pt/MORAl2O3 catalysts was studied. In the presence of catalysts with platinum deposited from a [Pt(NH3)4]Cl2 solution, cyclohexane and benzene inhibit the conversion of n-heptane. At the same time, the presence of cycloalkanes and aromatic hydrocarbons leads to an increase in the isomerization selectivity due to the suppression of side reactions of hydrocracking. Samples based on the BEA zeolite were found to be more active as compared with similar samples based on mordenite.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wilbur, S.B., Keith, S.M., Faroon, O., et al., Toxicological Profile for Benzene: Tech. Rep., U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, 2007.Google Scholar
- 2.IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) Monogr. Eval. Carcinog. Risks Hum., 2012, vol. 100F, pp. 249–294.Google Scholar
- 4.Global Fuel Specifications: Tech. Rep. Stratas Advisors, a Hart energy company. URL: https:// stratasadvisors. com/Press–Releases/071017–Top100 (referencing on 30.11.2017).Google Scholar
- 5.Arkhangel’skii, V., Vikhert, M., Voinov, A., et al., Avtomobil’nye dvigateli (Motorcar Engines), Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 1977.Google Scholar
- 12.Ibragimov, A.A., et al., Bashk. Khim. Zh., 2013, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 5–8.Google Scholar
- 13.Maryshev, V.B., Mozhaiko, V.N., and Sorokin, I.I., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., 2005, no. 9, pp. 9–10.Google Scholar
- 14.Lukanov, D.A., Lubsandorzhieva, L.K., Kuzora, I.E., et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., 2013, no. 4, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- 19.Mikhailov, M.N., Mishin, I.V., Kustov, L.M., and Stakheev, A.Yu., Neftekhimiya, 2009, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 56–61.Google Scholar