Reactions of 2-Acetyl-5-hydroxy-5-methyl-3-phenylcyclohexanone and Alkyl 4-Hydroxy-4-methyl-2-oxo-6-phenylcyclohexanecarboxylates with Nucleophilic Reagents
A series of novel enamines, bis(enamines), benzisoxazoles, tetrahydroindazoles, benzophenone hydrazones were obtained via reactions of 2-acetyl-5-hydroxy-5-methylcyclohexanone and alkyl 4-hydroxy-4-methyl-2-oxocyclohexanecarboxylates with nucleophilic reagents such as aliphatic and aromatic amines, diamines, hydroxylamine, hydrazine, phenylhydrazine, benzophenone hydrazone. The structures of the compounds obtained were proved by IR and 1H NMR spectroscopy methods.
Keywords2-acetylcyclohexanone alkyl 2-oxocyclohexanecarboxylates enamines indazoles benzisoxazoles hydrazones
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The studies were performed with use of the equipment of the Resource Educational “Center Chemistry” of the Science Park of St. Petersburg State University.
- 1.Rajveer, Ch., Stephenrathinaraj, B., Sudharshini, S., Kumaraswamy, D., Shreshtha, B., and Choudhury, P.K., Res. J. Pharm. Biol. Chem. Sci., 2010, vol. 1, no. 3, p. 99.Google Scholar
- 2.Vyas, D.H., Tala, S.D., Akbari, J.D., Dhaduk, M.F., and Joshi, H.S., Indian J. Chem. (B), 2009, vol. 48, no. 10, p. 1405.Google Scholar
- 5.Ghodse, A.H. and Galea, S., Side Effects of Drugs Annual, 2011, vol. 33, p. 205. doi https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-444-53741-6.00008-8 CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Puchina, G.R., Candidate Dissert. (Chem.), Ufa, 2007.Google Scholar
- 8.Zorina, A.A., Candidate Dissert. (Pharm.), Perm, 2006.Google Scholar
- 11.RU Patent 2428410, 2011.Google Scholar
- 12.Cooling, M.J. and Sim, M.F., Br. J. Pharmacol., 1977, vol. 60, no. 4, p. 569. doi https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1476-5381.1977.tb07536.x CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 16.Niwas, S., Kumar, S., and Bhaduri, A.P., Indian J. Chem., 1985, vol. 24, no. 7, p. 747.Google Scholar