Sorption and Selective Properties of Diatomite Adsorbents for Gas Chromatography, Modified by a Cu(II) Complex of a Camphor-Substituted Tetrapyrasinoporphyrazine
Modified adsorbents for gas chromatography were prepared using a Cu(II) complex of a camphorsabstituted tetrapyrasinoporphyrazine. The thermal stability of phthalocyanines and modified adsorbents was studied by thermogravimetry. The adsorption of a series of organic compounds from the gas phase on the surface of the modified sorbents was studied by gas chromatography. Electron-donor methylpyridine and dimethylpyridine isomers and low-polar xylene and alcohol isomers were used as sorbates. Specific retention volumes of sorbates and separation factors of close-boiling hydrocarbons were calculated. The sorbents on the basis of Cu(II) tetra(1′,7′,7′-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptano[2′,3′-b]pyrazino)porphyrazine exhibit a high selectivity to closely boiling organic compounds of different classes and a high efficiency in their separation.
Keywordsgas chromatography phthalocyanines adsorbent sorbate sorption separation factor specific retention volume
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.PoláŠková, P., Herszage, J., and Ebeler, S.E., Chem. Soc. Rev., 2008, vol. 37, p. 3738.Google Scholar
- 15.Leibnitz, E. and Struppe, H.G., Handbuch der Gas-Chromatograpfie, Leipzig: Geest & Portig, 1984.Google Scholar
- 20.Shaposhnikov, G.P., Kulinich, V.P., and Maizlish, V.E., Modifitsirovannyye ftalotsianiny i ikh strukturnye analogi (Modified Phthalocyanines and Their Structural Analogs), Moscow: Krasand. 2012.Google Scholar
- 22.Vigdergauz, M.S., Raschety v gazovoi khromatografii (Calculations in gas Chromatography), Moscow: Khimiya, 1978).Google Scholar
- 24.Fokin, D.S., Kuvshinova, S.A., Burmistrov, V.A., Blokhina, S.V., and Koifman, O.I., Zhidk. Krist. Ikh Prakt. Ispol’z., 2009, no. 1 (27), p. 71.Google Scholar
- 25.Krestov, A.G., Blokhina, S.V., Galyametdinov, Yu.G., Ol’khovich, M.V., and Lokhanov, V.V., Zh. Fiz. Khim., 1993, vol. 67, p. 151.Google Scholar
- 26.Kuvshinov, G.V., Litov, K.M., Kuvshinova, S.A., and Burmistrov, V.A., Abstracts of Papers, Siberian Youth Conference “Current Topics in Organic Chemistry,” March 21–27, 2015, Sheregesh, p. 154.Google Scholar